11/09/2017

Winnie & Walter November Release Premieres Day 3

Hello on Day 3 of the Winnie & Walter November Release Premieres! For today's card, I chose to play with the flowers from In Bloom: Debra's Poinsettia with Lydia Evans:

I started with a page I tore from an uninteresting book and stamped the images with Distress Inks, spritzed with water. Then I applied green ink and ink droplets. For more contrast, I outlined the images with a black marker, drew a black frame and adhered the page to the card. I stamped the sentiment from In Bloom: Victoria's Very Merry Flowers with Lydia Evans onto green cardstock, trimmed off a strip and adhered it to the card.
Finally, I added matching sequins.

Again, be sure to go to the Winnie & Walter Blog for more inspiration and fantastic give-aways!

I'll be back tomorrow for the last November Release Premiere post! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa 

4 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a very beautiful card, very interesting design !

Unknown said...

Love it. I has a wonderful vintage look.

Enderby said...

Awesome card. I love the vintage look and how you outlined the images with black ink. I will remember that wonderful tip.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the stamping on the print paper.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.