11/24/2017

Winnie & Walter Free Stamp Set

Hello everyone! Winnie & Walter is offering a stamp set called In a Word: Thanks that is free with purchase (while supplies last) when you spend $35.00 after discounts are applied and prior to any shipping & handling and taxes being applied from 12:00 a.m. on Friday, November 24, 2017 until 11:59 p.m. Monday, November 27, 2017 (one per customer).

Today I have a card to share using this wonderful stamp set:

I started with a panel of white cardstock and covered it with the gorgeous new background stencil Scenery: Buffalo Check Creative Screenings. Then I applied various yellow/brown/orange Distress Inks with an ink blending tool. After I had removed the stencil, I stamped the "thanks" and the leaves and adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the rest of the sentiment onto a strip of brown cardstock and adhered it. Finally, I added gold sequins.

Here comes some more info on the Winnie & Walter sale:



Find more details and inspiration on the Winnie & Walter Blog! Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE how you created that background!!